Thursday, July 17, 2008

Great book

I know that most people who come across this blog are also readers of The Mom Crowd, but for those of you who aren't, one of my friends posted an article about a book that she read (and a documentary she watched) that tackles issues boys face. Please check out her post if you are a mom with boys! Here is the link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't respond to your trackback question! I haven't been online much lately. I have no idea. I thought I had all of The Mom Crowd posts to allow pingbacks and trackbacks. I went back to the post and I don't see an option to check "all trackbacks" only a blank to fill in a URL to send the trackbacks to. Maybe I should fill in the post url. Who knows. that was probably TMI. Thanks for linking to the article! It is one of Amelia's best.