Not really sure why he sleeps with his feet up in the air, but I guess it works for him. Hubby says he used to sleep on the floor when he was little, so maybe it's hereditary.
And here's another one (I also think this is hereditary because both his father and his abuela sleep with pillows over their heads):
And in case you're wondering why he's not sleeping on the floor, it's because we were in a hotel, and this was a sleeper sofa. I guess the rules are different when you're on vacation.
2 comments:
How interesting. Maybe he knows something I don't. After the night I just had maybe I should give hard floors a try.
Happy Birthday, Culacha! (i hope i got that nickname right)
That is too funny! I can't believe the hard floor would do the trick to sleeping but if it works for him, why fight it?! Those are great pics to catch :).
Post a Comment