Samantha Zoe Miller was born on December 12, 2010, after a rear-end collision that sent me into early labor. She was in the NICU for eight days, but emerged healthy and happy (at least we think so)!
She is almost three months old, and it's hard to believe. Time has flown so quickly with this one. She is smiling and cooing like most babies her age, and she absolutely LOVES her big sister. I think David's a little too intense for her, but she seems to like him most of the time.
This past weekend we celebrated her baptism. We decided to have it at our house this time, instead of church, as we wanted our neighbors to attend and we felt they would be more inclined to walk across the street than drive downtown early on a Sunday morning. Samantha was so good and didn't even cry when Bp. Frey baptized her! I credit my friend Miriam with that - she did a great job as godmother, keeping the little one entertained and even feeding her with a bottle while I got things set up.
6 comments:
Hey Sharon, I love the new look of your blog! I can't believe Samantha is already three months old! Hope you are all doing well!
Thanks for posting this!
Aw, she's adorable!
I see you have to change your profile - you are a mother of 3 now! Good photo of her intense look; the one she makes before putting in her coos and ahhs. I love the way she takes turns "talking".
Sheryl - done. Thanks for noticing! And thanks all for stopping by! I'm a pretty lazy blogger when I'm stateside, but I'll try harder to post more often.
Hi. I haven't been here for a while, so it's a little late but here it is - Big Big Congratulations! She looks adorable! Hope you are doing well..
Post a Comment