I love a lot of things about being pregnant, but the one thing I can't stand is the emotional roller-coaster I can be on from time to time. Usually I'm a pretty level-headed person; I've learned to balance things in my life so I don't get too overworked and such, so I'm not generally prone to outbursts of emotion.
This morning was different. To begin with, my husband and I had a little spat this morning (which I also attribute to "preggy-ness," since I started it). We were in the middle of one of the songs we sing in class and I just lost control; my eyes started filling up with tears and I couldn't read the words on the page. So I ran out of class and spent 1/2 AN HOUR in the bathroom, crying uncontrollably. It was... bizarre. I was fine after that; I went to the nursery and played with the babies, so by the time our first class was over, I was able to go to my husband and apologize for the things I said (without having another emotional breakdown).
It's like all of your senses are on high-alert when you're pregnant. Sense of smell is stronger, sense of touch is more sensitive, and emotions are just wacko. How do you deal with all of this stuff?
No comments:
Post a Comment