My family. My travels. My God. Welcome to my life!
what a beautiful name! felicidades, familia miller!i can't wait to see pictures!
Yay! I'm so happy for you all!!
Congratualations!!!!Jenny and I were talking today about whether or not you had the baby!Can't wait to hear more and so glad everyone is doing well!Blessings to you!!!!!
Thanks everyone! I'll post the birth story later (you can tell Duane did the last couple of posts, as the details are so scant :-)
PERFECT name! Wonderful news! Can't wait to see her! GOD be praised for his sustaining you during this incredibly difficult time!
CONGRATULATIONS! Baby Amelia is beautiful. :o) Praise God for no complications! Can't wait to hear the birth story.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
what a beautiful name!
felicidades, familia miller!
i can't wait to see pictures!
Yay! I'm so happy for you all!!
Congratualations!!!!
Jenny and I were talking today about whether or not you had the baby!
Can't wait to hear more and so glad everyone is doing well!
Blessings to you!!!!!
Thanks everyone! I'll post the birth story later (you can tell Duane did the last couple of posts, as the details are so scant :-)
PERFECT name! Wonderful news! Can't wait to see her! GOD be praised for his sustaining you during this incredibly difficult time!
CONGRATULATIONS! Baby Amelia is beautiful. :o) Praise God for no complications! Can't wait to hear the birth story.
Post a Comment