Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dream interpretation, anyone?


So, last night I had one bizarre dream. It started out normal enough; I was with my family, going to restaurant where (and this is where it turns strange) I ran into my friend Lane from church, who promptly introduced me to Madonna. Then Madonna and I got our kids mixed up, so I took home her daughter and she took my son, and we spent a year trying to track each other down to swap kids. She finally found me, playing in a pile of autumn leaves with her daughter, Lourdes.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

no interpretation. just glad that i'm not the only one with totally bizarre dreams.

allison said...

RANDOM!

allison said...

By the way, nice picture of Madonna. Carter just saw it and asked if she was wearing a princess outfit. :)

Charleston Glass Cutting said...

Thanks forr a great read