Friday, January 25, 2008

Up in Denver

Well, as our move gets ever closer, we've made a little trip up to Denver for a few days to see my in-laws and my brothers before heading off to the Promised Land. The nice thing about being here is that we've done all our packing in San Antonio, so we only have to gather up a few things before we leave. The bad thing was I had to say good-bye to the rest of my family earlier than I would have wanted. Of course, no time is a good time to say farewells to people you love. We have had a wonderful time in the States!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Scott, Callie and I will miss you all very, very much!

Enjoy the land of Promise! Shema Israel Adoni Elohenu Adoni Aheed!
(It's phonetical, but that is, in my opinion, the backbone of Scripture and all you need to remember!)
We love you!