Friday, July 25, 2008

She's pretty sneaky

My son, who has recently gotten over his musical instrument obsession, has moved on to robots over the past couple of months. Part of that is due to my mother-in-law getting him transformers for his birthday, in addition to the movie Robots. This kid will just sit around for an hour (sometimes more) and transform them into cars, then back to robots. Usually he has a little adventure set up for them as well (hubby's been teaching him how to do that).

The problem is, Culacha has developed a taste for these fascinating toys as well. Literally. She loves chewing on them. These new transformers have limbs that detach (and re-attach) easily, which poses a choking hazard for her. I've been trying to get my son to either keep them in his room or on the table, up high where she can't reach. He's been pretty good about this because he's VERY protective of these particular toys, but today, she sneaked into her brother's room and I caught her doing this:


Ok, wait for it...


Mmmm, delicious! Who doesn't like eating Transformers for breakfast?

4 comments:

Dawn said...

too funny! they know what they want and they'll stop at nothing to get it...

i'm lovin' her hair, too.

Sharon M said...

The funny thing is, she knew EXACTLY where to get them, in that little white basket. I had another pic of her standing up and pulling toys out of it, but it came out too blurry.

amelia said...

I totally know what you are talking about! I think we have had the same conversations over here. Why is it that the most dangerous toys are the most appealing to babies?

I love here hair too!

Anonymous said...

She is too cute, Sharon!