Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Haven't taken any pictures yet

So, I promised one of my friends from Israel that I would bring pics back of my hometown and CO. But I haven't even brought out the camera yet. I do need to do some picture taking here soon. We'd like to go to Lost Maples sometime and see the leaves change, and of course, make a trip to Fredricksburg! Some of my favorite places in Texas are so close. I love it!

RenFest is another one of my favorites, but I'm not sure how I'd make it out there. Maybe sis will come with me.

This is a great time to be in Texas. The weather's not too hot, most people are around (i.e., not on vacation), and there are lots of festivals, plays, and just general fun! I'm so happy to be here.

2 comments:

Barb and Tom Kepczyk said...

Hey, hope your'e having fun. Would love to see you guys! Love the Kepczyks

abu 'n um tulip said...

Hey, I thought I'd say hi here since we actually have a blog now. Got your message and I think we'll be home most of the next few days. Went to an election party last night (embassy organized it) and it was interesting. Best thing was the free glass of wine. Hope we can talk soon!