In just a few hours, we'll be in the sky, heading to Germany and then H-town. Please remember to say a little prayer for us before you go to bed!
Packing was a pain. I'm glad it's over. San Antonio autumn and Denver autumn are two totally different seasons, so we packed everything from shorts and tanks to winter coats. Next time, I'll coordinate my seasons better :-)
3 comments:
When are ya'll going to be in San Antonio? Al (Gary) is planning on being there around October 20th or so.
Hey,
Have you landed safely? I've been thinking about how beautiful this time of the year is in Denver and San Antonio. Hope you get some R&R and everyone quickly adjusts to sleeping away from home and to the change in routine.
Blessings,
Barb and the boys:)
Yes, we made it here safely. We'll be in SA until mid-October, then in CO for a couple of weeks visiting my in-laws, then back in SA for the month of November. Sorry Lisa, looks like I'll miss Gary!
Post a Comment