So, my friend Dawn posted a meme a couple of days ago, and I thought I'd follow suit. I'm not a NaPoBloMo person -- to be honest, I'm lucky if I post once a week -- but I thought this one was fun, so here we go:
1. What is your occupation right now?
Overseas worker... and mom.
2. What color are your socks right now?
Various shades of purple and silver. Argyle print.
3. What are you listening to right now?
Cowboys game
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Homemade enchiladas, with semi-homemade rice and salad.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
I learned to drive on one!
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My friend Nicholle
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Well, Dawn didn't send it to me, but she was the inspiration. So, yes, I do like her :-)
8. How old are you today?
28
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
I have to pick one?
10. What is your favorite drink?
Unsweetened ice tea, or fresh-made juice.
11.. Have you ever dyed your hair?
I tried once to go a sort of strawberry blond, but didn't seem to like it that much.
12. Favorite food?
Homemade enchiladas :-)
13. What is the last movie you watched?
The Notebook
14. Favorite day of the year?
Um... Fourth of July? It's so much more fun celebrating it when you live overseas.
15. How do you vent anger?
Ideally, punching an inanimate object, like a pillow or even a punching bag. Maybe one of those stupid clowns that fall over and come back up?... Yeah, that would work.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Little Ponies. What'll today's adventure be?
17. What is your favorite season?
Spring. A wonderful treat after a cold winter.
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Yes.
19. Who is the most likely to respond?
Probably no one b/c I'm not sending this out to anyone.
20. Who is least likely to respond?
(silence)
21. Living arrangements?
Three bedroom flat with A/C. Second floor. No carpets. Cement tiles. Big kitchen that looks like it stepped right out of the 80s.
22. When was the last time you cried?
Watching "The Notebook."
23. What is on the floor of your closet?
Here or in Nazareth? Um, here, I have shoes and my brother's sound equipment. There, just shoes. There isn't room for anything else.
24. Who is the friend you have had the longest with whom you are still in contact?
Probably Erin. We've known each other since middle school but really didn't become friends until my freshman year. And our kids are pretty much the same ages, so we have fun hanging out when I'm in town!
25. What did you do last night?
Watched "The Lakehouse." Didn't cry, believe it or not.
26. What are you most afraid of?
I'll have to agree w/ Dawn here and say losing a dear family member (especially my husband or kids)
27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger
Cheese. Lots of cheese.
28. Favorite dog breed?
Retriever.
29. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday
30. How many states have you lived in?
Three -- plus a couple of countries outside the U.S. Wait, maybe I should include Colorado. I've lived there a couple of months at a time over the past 10 years. So, that would make four?
31. Diamonds or pearls?
Well, I can't really afford either, but I do like my diamond on my engagement ring. My hubby, he did well when he picked it out.
32. What is your favorite flower?
Tiger Lily, or maybe some sort of amaryllis. Such beautiful blooms.
3 comments:
Your enchiladas are the best!
i'd love to try your enchiladas, come on over to alabama and we'll get together! :) it was fun learning more about you!
If you can believe it, Um Tulip, I have an even BETTER recipe! It requires fresh chiles, though, so I won't be making it anytime soon while I'm overseas. For now, my good ol' standby will have to do.
Post a Comment