We're all looking for new ways to waste our time on the internet. First it was the vast world of "googling" items, then online games (Diner Dash, anyone?) Last week, I was toying with the idea of doing something different with my hair. Mary Kay has a virtual makeover on their website; all you have to do is upload a picture of yourself
sans makeup (except for foundation and clear lip balm, if you want), do a bit of formatting, and
voila! you have a version of yourself that you can go wild with! So, here are the fruits of my labors (keep in mind that these hairstyles look more like wigs than anything else, but I think you can get an idea of what it would look like):





Incredible, isn't it? ;-) The last one was picked out by my son. He was tickled to death that you could have electric blue highlights.
3 comments:
I like the wavy dark haired look, and I think you can pull that off nicely - though the blue highlights would be way cool too.
I'm not sure how the blue highlights would go over in this part of the world -- especially for a mom with two kids! :-D I like the dark hair as well, but hubby said, "Why would you change your hair color?! Women go to the salon to get their hair colored and highlighted to look exactly like yours does now!" He has a point, but you know, he's a guy. I think it would match my eyebrows better too, since they're pretty dark and full.
I really like the last 3 looks for you!
They are all different but they fit you well.
Post a Comment