The only reason we traveled to the US this year was to attend my brother's wedding. And it was beautiful. I'm so glad we got to spend time with him and his bride, Emily, during our extended stay. And, you know, being in CO and getting a break from the sweltering heat here in the Middle East is always a bonus!
Amelia hanging out with her abuelo
Wedding reception; the kids were really enjoying the music! I sometimes wish I could dance with that kind of joy, without embarrassment.
A little joint birthday party for the kids at one of Denver's many parks.
Amelia digging into the cake. Yum!
Tough little man trying to take on his big uncle Brad.About a week after the wedding, hubby and I traveled to San Diego to participate in a conference. We had so much fun, and I'll post some pics of us tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment