My family. My travels. My God. Welcome to my life!
Quick, does anyone know what movie that's from?
Don't know the movie reference... She's a little girly Duane!!!
I know! She looks exactly like him.
She's so very cute! And her expression is so mature..
I was hoping you would post a recent picture of her! She is so much bigger than when we saw her last. Super cute!
ahh, I miss you guys! give hugs and kisses to everyone for me! how was Duane's first week of school? Yeah for family and friends!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Quick, does anyone know what movie that's from?
Don't know the movie reference...
She's a little girly Duane!!!
I know! She looks exactly like him.
She's so very cute! And her expression is so mature..
I was hoping you would post a recent picture of her! She is so much bigger than when we saw her last. Super cute!
ahh, I miss you guys! give hugs and kisses to everyone for me! how was Duane's first week of school? Yeah for family and friends!
Post a Comment