My family. My travels. My God. Welcome to my life!
julian looks older and BIGGER! he is just a tall guy, eh? they don't look alike at all, do they. both super cute though!
He looks like and you and she looks like your hubby! Be thankful that you do not have 3 of your hubby walking around!
Oh, I love stuff like this. They do look so different, especially in their eyes. Cute and fun. :)
@Lyssa -- yeah, weird how that worked out. I wonder what #3 would look like...@Al and Amelia -- I think it's the eyes and the head-shape that makes them look so different. We'll have to see how they look in a couple years.
It's the same for me and Dawn. I look just like our dad, and she looks just like our mom. ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
julian looks older and BIGGER! he is just a tall guy, eh? they don't look alike at all, do they. both super cute though!
He looks like and you and she looks like your hubby! Be thankful that you do not have 3 of your hubby walking around!
Oh, I love stuff like this. They do look so different, especially in their eyes. Cute and fun. :)
@Lyssa -- yeah, weird how that worked out. I wonder what #3 would look like...
@Al and Amelia -- I think it's the eyes and the head-shape that makes them look so different. We'll have to see how they look in a couple years.
It's the same for me and Dawn. I look just like our dad, and she looks just like our mom. ;)
Post a Comment