My son found a giant anchor in front of the yacht club. Who needs a playground when you have one of these?
After over an hour though, I had heard nothing from my friend, and she hadn't called me yet. So I gave her a call. She had gotten lost on her way over (very easy to do here!) and had just arrived at the repair shop; since the guys who were supposed to work on her car were starting to eat lunch, it was going to be a while. So, she met me at the marina about half an hour later, and we went to get her some lunch and a hot chocolate for my son (who had been an incredibly well-behaved boy all morning).
Remember how I said we planned on returning at 2 pm? We didn't get home til after 5pm. But, that's how things are here!
1 comment:
What great pictures! It sounds like it was a fun (if longer than planned) day!
Post a Comment