Don't the kids beautiful in their Sunday best? Sorry the picture is blurry but I took it right as my son did something to make her laugh. I think it's a good picture because it shows the flurry of activity in our house. And how some days I feel like my life passes by in a blurry whirlwind of activity.
After that we had a WONDERFUL time at the beach! Our son was so excited to go swimming, and I was so jealous because I couldn't. (My swimsuit is in a warehouse in Jersey somewhere, waiting to be shipped).
Don't worry, he looks alone but he's not. My hubby is out there, just beyond the scope of the camera. It was super hot outside, so afterwards we went to a little cafe for cold, refreshing drinks.
So, Happy (belated) Easter to all my blog-buddies out there! May the Lord bless you as we celebrate His victory over the grave.
2 comments:
Happy Easter to you too! I said to Dave, I celebrate the spirit of Easter every day anyway.
Amelia looks like a doll in her Easter clothes! And that second pic is pure joy!!
Happy Easter week to you!
Amelia looks so cute and the beach looks awesome!
Post a Comment