Sunday, July 13, 2008

New haircut

So, here's the "before":


And the "after":

Well, what do you think?

Good news: It's short and perfect for summer
Bad news: I'm going to have to actually style it if I want it to look nice.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look wonderful and very attractive.

Anonymous said...

I think your new haircut looks great! I hate having to fix my hair too. I am sure it looks good when it isn't done too. :) It looks really good.

Dawn said...

I love it!! My hair is currently long like your before picture. I don't think I can part with it.

Jenny said...

Sooo cute!!!! I know what you mean about hating to "fix" your hair. But how fun!! You really do look great. Was it hard to part with your long locks?

Adam Omelianchuk said...

You look great in the first and you look great in the second. What else would you expect?

Now post more pictures of your kids!

Sharon M said...

@Amanda -- See how curly-wavy my hair is in the first pic? It just kind of poofs out with the new "do", so styling of some sort is a must.
@Dawn (and Jenny) -- The "parting of hairs" was kind of an accident, to tell the truth. I'm pretty sure I told the guy what I wanted (in Arabic), but stylists, as a rule, always cut off more than you ask. I usually forget that. But I do like it. It just needs a while to grow on me.

OK, I'm stopping now with the corny hair jokes.

Thanks Adam and Yendabril for stopping by!

amelia said...

I LOVE it!!!!!

bikerboogie said...

Wow what a shock! But looks good on you! Can't wait to see it in person.

amelia said...

i looked at the picture again and i think you look like a model! it really does look awesome!

Lisa Memolo said...

It looks great! Almost like a new you.

Chris Rasco said...

I think it looks great.

Anonymous said...

We haven't met yet, but I had to come over after seeing your post at The Mom Crowd. I love your new hair style! It's beautiful and works so well for you! You're tempting me to cut!

Great to meet you!

Staci Loalbo said...

sooo cute!!! but you always look great!!!