My family. My travels. My God. Welcome to my life!
I can't believe it! She's a doll!!
Hi, I just found your blog through Does Mommy Love it? Very cool that you live in Israel and I look forward to reading your stories and getting to know you more. Can't wait to go back through your archives and see lots of pictures too!Brandiwww.homehopeandfuture.blogspot.com
@Dawn -- Thanks! This my favorite baby stage -- alert and responsive but non-mobile!@Brandi -- ahlan wa sahlan! (welcome, in Arabic)
Qhe nina mas hermosa!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe it! She's a doll!!
Hi, I just found your blog through Does Mommy Love it? Very cool that you live in Israel and I look forward to reading your stories and getting to know you more. Can't wait to go back through your archives and see lots of pictures too!
Brandi
www.homehopeandfuture.blogspot.com
@Dawn -- Thanks! This my favorite baby stage -- alert and responsive but non-mobile!
@Brandi -- ahlan wa sahlan! (welcome, in Arabic)
Qhe nina mas hermosa!
Post a Comment