No one really wants to hear from me; I know you're all here to see cute kid pics. So, as I must appease my massive fan base (hee hee), here they are. Culacha is nine months now, finally has her first tooth, crawls all over the place and likes to stand up; very similar to her brother. However, she's not walking yet (he was by this time).

Hoopie-choo just turned four a couple of weeks ago.

And here's one of the two of them together.

Great kids, I love 'em.
4 comments:
So tell me, the uneducated, what the origins of the kids names are.
Well, the "Culacha" one is easy; my son used to sing "La Cucarracha" to my daughter while she was still in the womb, but he couldn't say "cucarracha," just "culacha."
His is a little more difficult -- I think my mother-in-law made it up, but I don't remember how or why. Or maybe it was my husband.
Yeah, they're bizarre nicknames. But like them better than "Davey" or "Princess"
OMG we call our kids "Davey" & "Princess".
Just kidding. :)
Lucy's got a zillion nicknames but we call her Goose (from Lucy-Goosey) - and Eli is "E-ster Bunny". Totally random.
Good looking kids! Where'd they get those great genes?
Post a Comment