Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bouts of tantrum

So, my friend Dawn wrote a post over at The Mom Crowd about tantrums resulting from a new sibling (very common, I think that if we hadn't been living with my mother-in-law when my daughter was first born, all hell would have broken loose).

I don't have any good advice, other than treating it like a two-year old's tantrum and not acknowledging it, as well as deliberately making time to spend together, just the two of you. I do, however, have some funny pics of my kid's throwing tantrums. Hehehehe!

Little Man's first all-out toddler tantrum happened, not surprisingly, in the car on a long road trip from OK to TX

He usually loves getting his picture taken, but on that particular morning, he was MAD!

Culacha's tantrum in the car. She's actually thrown quite a few while driving, but as her napping has transitioned from 2xday to 1xday, she's mellowed out in the car. Plus, she has her brother to play with, which is a bonus!

I promise, my kids are not miserable all the time. In fact, it's rare that I get pictures of them NOT smiling!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Aren't tantrum pictures funny? True, it's not so funny at the time but they make for good laughs later on...